Memior

I’ve been coaching for 4 years now and the experience is very precious to me. The connection I had had with my players and their families and the other coaches made us a huge family that’s how close we were. I knew this would help us win our first super bowl. I remember our super bowl Sunday as if it was yesterday. I went to sleep the night before at 3 pm and woke up at 7 am the game was at 1 pm in the afternoon. I had the pre-game jitters and this meant I was really nervous we were going to play against the number 2 team in New England the Wareham Tigers. At one point I thought we would lose because they were undefeated just like them. I started my pre game routine with a nice warm shower and what I call a 5 star breakfast, which was a bagel bacon egg and cheese sandwich this was the best thing I could make at the time and it was delicious. I even felt like I could start up my own breakfast spot. Then I listen to music preferably rap a couple of songs by some artists that I like.

I arrived to the beautiful Taunton High football nice turf it’s almost brand new either they had it for a few years. The day was nice warm with a little breeze here and there. The sun was so bright you have to squint to watch the game. Every game you can smell the food from the consecution stand I’m always craving food before the game and after the game it’s that good. We warm up weigh in and now we are on the field for the coin toss I noticed my attitude to this game was different from a regular season game. It’s a more serious attitude but on thin ice cause one mistake and a lot of things can go wrong. I knew my team was ready and I was ready also I was so excited that I could put on a helmet and shoulder pads and go help them. Wareham ended up scoring the first touchdown it happened so fast I couldn’t process what happened it was weird. We remained scoreless in the first half and I was anxious about the next half.

The start of third we came out on fire made a couple of defensive stops and scored two touchdowns. After we did that we shut down Warehams pride to win and we took over. We won our first super bowl all I wanted to do was have fun hang out with the team coaches and have a huge party. Which we did in my head coaches somewhat mansion which was really cool. A lot of food like pizza, pasta, hot dogs, burgers, and desert like cake, cookies, brownies it was crazy I made sure I was stuffed but stuffed enough to have the itis cause that would be bad.